Wednesday 15 June 2011

First Warmachine Battle


So I had my first game of Warmachine tonight, the faction I have chosen to play is The Protectorate of Menoth.  Tonights game was a 12 point battle using the starter box which contains High Exemplar Kreoss, a Revenger light jack, a Crusader heavy jack and the other jack (cant remember the name) with flamer and flail.  I also had a Choir.  My opponent was the organiser of Warmachine wednesday (also forgot his name), he was using Cygnar, I dont know his list but his caster was kaine (I think).

Round 1: Cygnar went first, the first turn for both players just involved alot of running and buffing.

Round 2: Cyg, lots of shooting at my buffed Crusader jack causing relatively light damage, Then his jack attacked my crusader again causing light damage. Men, Choir moved and then buffed the crusader with +2 to attack and damage rolls (i forgot this also). Advanced the revenger on the left, then the flamer jack moved and fired at the jack in the bushes causing minor damage but setting it on fire.  Next Kreoss moved forward, poped his feat (knocking all enemies in his control zone down) and cast a 3" AOE spell at another jack causing some damage and setting it on fire, Finally the Crusader attacked the jack it was in combat with and left it with one box left.

Round 3: Cyg, with people on the floor and fire burning my opponent went for the throat, activating his caster, moving and firing his pistols at Kreoss, after using all his focus took him out and won the game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment