Sunday 21 August 2011

Sunday Gaming

3 more warmachine games today at 26 pts, still not my ideal list but here it is: eKreoss, crusader, revenger, repenter, min choir, mechanik, min errants, max bastions.

Game 1 vs Khador (pButcher) with 3 heavy jacks (1x Berserker and 2 juggernought) 1 man-o-war min unit, and some widowmakers.
This game was mostly about positioning which ended on ekreosses feat turn with an assasination by two charging bastions after everything else did as much damage as possible.

Game 2 vs Mentoth (pSeverius)  This game against Nick started quite poorly for me with the middle of the three objectives dissapearing with no real way for me to win by scenario.  With this in mind I decided to go for an assasination attempt on turn two with the repenter, the two focus on it were saved for sevie and I managed to kill an errant, a vassel and gorman de-wulf.  With the boosted attack and damage rolls I dealt 10 damage to him and set him on fire, which did not expire and the following damage roll killed him.

Game 3 vs Circle (Kromac) Against Luke again with his annoying javlin throwers, and other annoying beasties.  This was a gauntlet game that went from bad to worse as first the errants were killed, then the bastions, leaving me with very little to hit with on feat turn and also left kreoss in range of kromac and only sitting on 2 focus.  Result, kreoss went down to kromac again.

Good game guys!

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed our game, thanks for coming round!

    Nick thrashed me with his Menoth so I felt I managed to return the balance to the world with a win for Orboros and the great devourer by bashing up eKreoss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprised that you didn't finish with your new catch phrase -

    'I'll get you yet Luke!'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great game Chris, pSevvy was burned, burned very badly.... by the Repenter, he'll be back (with fire retardant overalls instead of a dress);-)

    ReplyDelete