Wednesday 10 August 2011

Warmachine Battle Report


Ok so the forces of menoth were out in force again tonight in two games.
Game 1
Opponent: Luke, using Circle and some mental warlock.  I don remember the whole game however It started very well for the menites as I managed to kill one of the heavy warbeasts on feat turn and damaging the other.  I was feeling comfortable with the distance between the two casters which proved to be my un-doing, as his knocked down caster shook it off with fury and leapt across the board and proceeded to wail on kreoss, sitting on no focus, and getting the caster kill (so much for the scenario).

Game 2
This game was a battle box game between Cygnar and Menoth, my opponent for this was Matt Escritt.  This game was a real war of attrition and having to deal with earthquake made things difficult, but this game ended with my crusader throwing a light jack at Stryker, followed by a spray attack from the repenter and an immolation from kreoss to kill him.

Good game on both accounts, I'll get you yet luke!

No comments:

Post a Comment